... or...

... how participation in an online virtual community has impacted one teacher's understanding of history, and how that has been reflected in actual classroom instruction.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

24 February 2013: Presenting to the Virtual Pioneers

So after presenting this evening to a wonderful group of Second Life adventurers (which was a lot of fun!), I thought I had better leave a short note to tell anyone who happens into this blog that I am working on my next post.  RL got in the way again, as it tends to do.  But please read what I do have here, and know that there is more to come!

Why is it I can never remember Frau Jo's phrase for the RL virus?  *smiles*

As is often the case with both teaching and attending these professionally-oriented meetings, I tend to get reinspired.  And it was a delight to have so many of my Berlin friends meeting up with so many of my educational technology friends!  I was getting ideas as I was presenting, and getting clarity on the topic as well.  Presenting to the Virutal Pioneers in Second Life is one more way to think out loud... and can generate many good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment